The Indian T20 League’s 15th edition is all set to begin on the 26th of March 2022. Fans are excitedly waiting for the new season of the cash-rich league. The Indian T20 League this year will be hosted in four venues. Three of these venues are located in Mumbai – Wankhede Stadium, DY Patil Stadium, and the Brabourne Stadium, and one is located in Pune- MCA Stadium. To the delight of fans, they will be allowed to witness live action. Here is a guide for the fans on how to get tickets if they wish to watch the matches live on the ground.
1. Visit the official website of the Indian T20 League: To buy tickets one has to visit www.iplt20.com, the official website for the tournament. Click on the Buy tickets option.
2. Filter out the choices: After the first step is done, the fans will be directed to the Book My Show page for Indian T20 League ticket booking. The users will be provided with a few filters from which the fans have to select the ones convenient for them. The filters will have dates, price range, venue, city and other parameters to be selected from.
3. Selecting the match: In the third stage, the fans will have to select the match they would like to watch and confirm the date.
4. Beginning the Booking process: After this, the user will have to click on the book option and the actual booking process will begin.
5. Logging in with required credentials: In the next step, it will be required to log in with one’s Google account, email id or phone number.
6. Selecting the number of tickets: Then the next step is selecting the number of tickets one wishes to buy.
7. Selecting the stand and block: In the next step, a picture of the ground will appear, from which the user will have to choose his desired stand and block.
8. Selecting the price range: The fans will then be given the choice to select their desired and convenient price range for the tickets.
9. Selecting seats: Once the price range is selected, the user can select the desired seat they want.
10. Selecting pickup option: After this, the picking up option for the tickets will have to be selected.
11. Completing the payment: The final step is to complete the payment through various options available there.
The fans will then need to pick up the ticket from the selected pickup option and enjoy live cricketing action.